who we are
Our mission at AHAD is to influence the lives of the communities we serve, so that they enjoy the basics of decent living and have control over their lives and resources. We achieve this by providing basic needs for a decent life, improving the level of educational services and access to them, and building the capacities of individuals to participate actively towards productive and sustainable communities.
Our core values are solidarity, excellence, justice, and sincerity.
What we Do
Through our various activities, AHAD seeks to change and improve the lives of the poor and underprivileged in our areas of operation. We believe that every life is valuable and deserving of dignity, and we are committed to working towards this vision every day.
Where we work
- Transparency, accountability, and taking international humanitarian standards as our guiding principles.
- Contributing to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in our working areas.
- Enhancing the participation of the communities we serve in our work and benefiting from their awareness of their requirements and capabilities.
- Working through coordinating bodies and in partnership with international and local organizations and government institutions to serve more specifically, effectively, and impactfully.
- Supporting youth and sustainable development projects to bring about long-term change.